Conveniently located in Ellicott City, MD
The Healthy, Safe Way to Tan!
Before your visit:
- 24 hours before your appointment, be sure to gently exfoliate your skin to remove any dead skin cells from your body.
- Do not moisturize or apply makeup the morning of the application so your skin is clean and the product can be administered properly.
- Wear old, dark undergarments, preferably made of cotton. Product will completely wash out of cotton but not synthetic materials.
After you tan:
- Wear loose fitting clothing.
- Do not work out or sweat for 4 hours after appplication. You may rinse off after 4 hours or wait until the next day to shower.
- Moisturize daily between sessions to improve the longevity of the airbrush tan.
What is the DHA Solution Sunless Tanning?
The DHA Solution is a superior tanning product developed using the latest technology designed to promote a highly natural tanning color using a safe, chemical-free product.
How does it work?
The DHA Solution causes the proteins in the outside layer of your skin to react to the oxygen in the air resulting in a natural, bronzing effect. Think of it like taking a bite of an apple and leaving it to sit out. The apple naturally turns brown as it is exposed to the air for a short time.
Similarly, after an airbrushing session, you can see that you are not applying dye to your skin, but that it is naturally producing a bronzing color through a natural chemical enhancement.
What are the benefits?
- Chemical-free, safe product
- A natural skin tan without the undesired streaks and orange tinting that come with some sunless tanning applications
- The tanning product base includes an Aloe Vera Gel, along with other moisturizing, antioxidant ingredients to assist in preventing skin dry-out and loss of tan.
- Quick, painless airbrushed application that lasts for 4-10 days. One application equals about 8 hours in the sun.
How is it applied?
The DHA Sunless Tanning Solution is applied through a quick airbrushing technique. The entire process from start to finish takes less than 10 minutes.
What Results Should I Expect?
Everyone's skin composition is different and everyone's results will vary. One spray is the equivalent of 8 hours in the sun. The darker you tan naturally, the darker you will become with the airbrushing technique, but without the damaging effects of the sun. Results can last from 4-10 days, and it takes about 2 days to see the full results. Prior exfoliation and post-moisturizing can help prolong the life of your tan.
Call today to schedule your Sunless Airbrushing Session!
We can even come to you to easily fit your tanning session into your busy schedule.
$60/session - If we come to you
$50/session - In our office